K-12 TLC Guide to Architecture and Design.
K-12 TLC Guide to Fine Arts.
K-12 TLC Guide to Geometry.
K-12 TLC Guide to The Golden Mean/The Golden Section.
K-12 TLC Guide to Mathematics.
K-12 TLC Guide to Math Art.
K-12 TLC Guide to Tessellation.
- Adrian Bruce.
- Camosun College:
- Crystals: K-12 TLC Guide.
- The Exceptional Lie group E8: K-12 TLC Guide.
- The Geometry Center, University of Minnesota:
- Evansville Museum of Arts and Science:
- The Isometric (Cubic) Crystal System, Indiana University.
- Minerals, Crystals and Their Systems.
- Patterns and Symmetry, New Trier High School, IL:
- Penrose, Sir. Roger
- Plane Symmetry, Swarthmore College.
- Symmetry, Crystals and Polyhedra,
University of Wisconsin - Green Bay.
- Symmetry and Group Theory, University of California, Irvine.
- Symmetry and Pattern: The Art of Oriental Carpets, Swarthmore College.
- The Uniform Polyhedra.
- University of Arkansas:
- Grades 4-6:
- Grades 5-8:
- Grades 6-8:
If you find links that are either unsuitable or no longer current, please contact the TLC.
This guide last edited 03/21/2006
This guide last revised 10/26/2007