Foods & Nutrition: K-12 TLC Guide
Obesity: K-12 TLC Guide
Health & Fitness News: K-12 TLC Guide.
Health & Physical Education: K-12 TLC Guide.
Human Anatomy & Physiology: K-12 TLC Guide
Competitive Sports: K-12 TLC Guide.
- The Heart: K-12 TLC Guide.
- Action for Healthy Kids.
- America on the Move.
- American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Australia Broadcasting Corporation:
- BAM! (Body and Mind), Centers for Disease Control:
- Bodies in Motion, Minds at Rest, Thinkquest.
- Center for Young Women's Health, Children's Hospital Boston:
- Children 'Not Exercising Enough' , BBC.
- Exercise and Teens, Family Education.
- Fit for Life: Exercise and Fitness, Pima County Public Library.
- Fitness for Youth, University of Michigan:
- Food & Fitness, TeenHealth:
- GirlsHealth.gov, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services:
- HealthierUS.gov, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Healthy Lifestyles, Thinkquest:
- Hip Bone Density is Determined by Teenage Exercise Patterns, Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Michigan State Research Finds More Vigorous Exercise Equals Better Academic Performance, Michigan State University.
- National Public Radio:
- P.E. Classes Turn to Video Game That Works Legs, The New York Times.
- The Power of Yoga: Photoessay, TIME.
- Powerful Bones, Powerful Girls, Centers for Disease Control:
- The President's Challenge:
- Reading, Writing, Pressing -- Middle-Schoolers Get Strong, CNN.
- Research Suggests Making Exercise More Fun Might Boost Fitness Levels of U.S. Adolescents,
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Shaping America's Youth.
- Sport Science, Exploratorium.
- Verb, Centers for Disease Control.
If you find links that are either unsuitable or no longer current, please contact the TLC.
This guide last edited 02/21/2011
This guide last revised 09/12/2008
This guide created 04/22/2008 on request from Dave Niehl, Oakland Bay Junior High, Shelton School District, Washington